POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TINA CheP [wip 2] : Re: TINA CheP [wip 2] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TINA CheP [wip 2]
From: John
Date: 26 Apr 2007 02:54:44
Message: <qqi033p2h009umcam309ammrstpmp8haph@4ax.com>
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:21:08 EDT, "Allen" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Okay, here's the first large render. 29h 44m 55s
>
>Enjoy!

I have to agree with Will about the focal blur.  It is a personal
thing I know but I just do not like it.  Especially the foreground
rock.

Focal blur is not what the eye effectively sees when looking at the
original object but only what the camera records and reproduces in a
photo.  The eye rapidly switches focus as you look at a scene in real
life and with the brain effectively ignoring the rest of the scene
everything looks sharp.

Just my two cents worth.

John